We encourage open and honest debate on all our blogs. In order for everyone to get the most out of the content, we have put together some house rules. They make sure we don’t publish anything illegal or offensive and that all discussions stay on topic.
We perform what is known as post-moderation. This means that a comment is only checked against our house rules after it has been posted to the page.
We will remove comments that:
- Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit
- Are seen to impersonate someone else
- Repeatedly post the same or similar messages (spam)
- Include personal contact details such as telephone numbers and postal or email addresses
- Are considered to be off-topic for the blog discussion
Please note that these rules also apply to rich media submissions such as images, video and audio clips.
Once you have signed up to one Sodexo UK & Ireland blog, you can use your login-details to post comments on any of the blogs in our network.